Purchase Outright

Our purchase outright option provides a straightforward and hassle-free way to own your desired portable building. With multiple payment methods available, including phone, online transactions, checks, or even cash, we ensure that your payment process is convenient and tailored to your preferences.

To get started, a 25% upfront payment, along with a signed agreement, secures your order and initiates the building process. We believe in your satisfaction, which is why the remaining 75% is due only after the building is completed and you are fully content with the results.

This approach not only offers you flexibility but also peace of mind, knowing that your investment is safeguarded until you're completely happy with your new space. Experience the ease of ownership with Eagle Ridge Barn Builders - your journey to owning your dream building starts here.